Sunday, July 10, 2016

Flower Therapy

On Thursday I went to a little garden in town. The combination of a warm sunny day, and colorful flowers always seems to brighten my day. 



The Lord knows how much I appreciate and admire flowers and all the beautiful colors and sizes. 


My heart is thankful that I had the opportunity to walk through the garden and appreciate the lovely flowers. 


I am no photographer, but it is still fun to snap a few pictures on my phone. 


Flowers make me feel refreshed and inspired. They are free therapy. ;)


Flowers remind me of Gods loving and soft side. Too often I think we view God as a judging God (which He is), but we forget about His tenderness, His mercy and His deep love for each and every person.




Just looking at these flowers again as I'm writing this post is so relaxing and refreshing. With all of the shootings and violence in the world right now; flowers give me hope. Even though I feel like things are out of control, I'm reminded that God is in control. He has a plan and even though I can't see what that is, I choose to trust in Him. 

Prayer is the best spiritual weapon and I hope you'll all join me in praying for peace today and everyday.

Praying you all have a restful and refreshing sabbath. 

Love,
Megan Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment