Friday, July 15, 2016

Some Thoughts on Prayer


There are so many different ways to pray and thankfully no matter where I am or what season of life I am in, I can always find a form of prayer that speaks to me personally. The same is true for you too.

Here are two things I learned regarding prayer that I want to share today:

God always answers our prayers. The thing is, He doesn't always answer "Yes". The Lord has three answers: yes, no and not yet. Did you think the third answer was maybe? :p

The other thing I want to mention is that we don't pray hoping God will hear us, He is always listening; we should, however, pray hoping we will hear God.  

Both of these things gave me a whole new outlook on prayer and have been a blessing to me and my prayer life, I hope they are to you too. 

God Bless,
Megan Marie

P.S. Thursday (7/14) marks the first day of the National Novena for Peace. Even if you missed Thursday and Friday you can still join in for the last seven days. ;)

P.P.S. What kind of prayer is speaking to you at this point in your life? 

Picture Credit

No comments:

Post a Comment