Friday, August 19, 2016

Re-Opened Wounds


Some wounds which I thought were healed were recently reopened. All of the sudden all of the pain in brand new again. Bleeding and aching all over again.

We hurt each other as a result of pain in our own lives. Lord I lay all of this at the foot of the cross. Help me forgive. Instead of turning to cause someone else pain, help me bring my broken heart to you. Hold me in my tears.


Shed your light and your love on my brokenness and heal me. Remind me that this is not forever. I am running to you. 

Romans 8:18 says, "I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing to the glory about to be revealed to us." The Lord has really spoken to me through this verse, giving me hope and getting me through countless times. 

I want to pray today for those who have hurt me. Have mercy on them God, they are just hurting too. 

Love,
Megan Marie

Picture Credit

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog Megan. You are a very strong girl and I admire you so much. You have greatly influence my life and you have shown me how to be a true daughter of Christ. You have also shown me what it truly means to be beautiful. Keep doing what your doing and never change. I'll keep praying for you. Love, ya.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you so much Abrielle! Thank you for your friendship and prayers! <3

      Delete